Since 1983 Liberty Opportunities, Inc. (LOI) has been helping potential business owners overcome the hurdles and avoid the pitfalls of starting a successful independent business. Today, there are over 2,000 Liberty-assisted stores selling apparel, footwear, bridal, lingerie and gifts, in all 50 states and 23 countries, including Canada, the Caribbean, Guam, Malaysia, Mexico, Europe, and South America.
Partner with the world leader in Dollar Store development
Dan and Reta Kostecky, Founders
Because Dollar Stores offer high quality products at some of the lowest retail costs available, the highly successful Dollar Store and Dollar Value Store concept attracts customers from all walks of life. Liberty Opportunities has helped enterprising store owners open dollar stores in such diverse locations as Beverly Hills and third world communities. If you are ready to enjoy the financial freedom of Dollar Store ownership, partner with the world leader in Dollar Store development, Liberty Opportunities.
We help you every step of the way.
Our staff of expert consultants has over 200 years of combined experience helping people from all walks of life become independent store owners. Meet our Staff and find out how Liberty helps you every step of the way toward realizing your dreams. Read more about our staff.
At Liberty we have a different way of defining success.
While we need to help open a certain number of stores to succeed financially, our true measure of success is the degree to which we can help empower our storeowners’ lives. Liberty Opportunities was founded with a philosophy that everyone has dreams, and we all desire the freedom to pursue them. We don’t consider ourselves successful unless our storeowners are successful.
- Most Liberty assisted stores are located in major strip centers and plazas, anchored by major grocery stores with a good tenant mix, visibility and accessibility.
- With a wide range of store packages, Liberty offers assistance with store set-up, inventory, fixtures, supplies and business plans. We also help owners with site location and lease negotiations as well as helping owners in their search for financing.
- Dollar stores are indifferent to age, race and income. Dollar stores handle "necessity” type products. It's a something-for-everybody type store.
- One part of a store's blueprint for success is the ability to adapt to changes in the retail market. At Liberty, we are always geared to changes, and we've always been available to conform. Even though there’s a risk with everything you do, because Dollar Stores carry necessity type products and appeal to a wide demographic, they are virtually recession proof.
- Liberty is not a franchise. We don't take percentages or royalties. Store owners can purchase what they want and have complete control over their employees.
- Though each store is independently owned, Liberty is able to offer clients the merchandise buying power of a much larger company.
- Once a store is opened, Liberty doesn't simply hand over the keys and wish the owners well. We encourage owners to stay in touch with us, and we provide ongoing support via email, newsletters, updates and supplier specials. Our website also features a store owners section where owners can submit comments, ask questions and review preferred vendors.
Dream Big. Fly High. You’re Never Alone with LOI.
Family owned and operated, Liberty Opportunities, Inc. supports you in your desire to own your own business and encourages you to take the first steps toward financial independence for your family. Contact us today.